The International Board of Lifestyle Medicine (IBLM), in close collaboration with the ABLM, has set out to create the first truly international Lifestyle Medicine certification, with certification exams being held all over the globe, in various languages. All certification exams worldwide use the same questions, the same format, the same prerequisites, the same pricing (standard of living adjusted), the same proctoring and the same pass rates.
Certifications are co-issued by the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine, the regional LM organisations (where applicable) and the country LM association (where applicable):
- North America: ABLM/ACLM and IBLM
- Latin America: Country and IBLM
- Asia: Country and IBLM
- Europe: Country, European Lifestyle Medicine Council (ELMC) and IBLM
- Oceania: Country and IBLM
- Africa: Country and IBLM
- Arabic World: Country and IBLM
This makes the lifestyle medicine certifications the first global certification in any medical field.